This general-purpose console is feature-packed to handle most On Air Radio and Radio Production studio applications. Channels one and two are high-performance mic channels for on-air talent with a guest. Channel ten is an advanced telephone interface to an external hybrid for live callers or an off-line contest call. Seven stereo line input channels easily handle the other audio sources, such as CD players, found in most studios. Channel nine sports a Windows PC USB interface for use with Live On-Air, Automation and Production software. Most Windows compatible audio programs can then play through channel nine on the console and record from the console Audition bus. It also boasts long-life faders, electronic switching of all audio signal paths and an attractive yet rugged design.
The ARC-10U supports studios where the CD players and other sources are typical unbalanced consumer-type sources. It features RCA phono connectors so that your sources simply plug into the console with standard off the shelf cables. Arrakis also has an ARC-10 model with balanced inputs or an economical model with unbalanced inputs and no Windows USB interface.
• Two stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
• Ten input source channels
• Two high-performance balanced mic channels
• Seven unbalanced stereo line channels
• Channel 9 is a PC computer sound card channel for Play & Record
• One phone input channel for fast Live & Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
• Program Output is BOTH balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA
• Telephone channel (ch 10) is balanced In & Out with Logic
• Real VU meters for on air monitoring, switch selectable between both Program outputs
• Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
• Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
• Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
• Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth
• Optional 16 x 3 stereo switcher for remote input select
• Includes DHD-Live, Live Assist Software - perfect for broadcast and internet radio applications.